Valentine’s Day I Top 10 Prints for Lovers
From riverbank romance to trysts near Tesco, we pick out the perfect prints for lovers this February
1. ‘All You Need Is Love’ by Martin Grover
Love is all you need. Classic vinyl, classic Martin Grover. Screenprint, edition of 14, £350, shop here.
2. ‘Under a Glitterball Moon’ by Anna Marrow
Moonlight and magic collide in Anna Marrow’s subtly nostalgic print. Screenprint, edition of 30, £350, shop here.
3. ‘Love Around the World’ by Jess Wilson
Show them they mean the world with Jess Wilson’s colour-popping map of love. Screenprint, edition of 45, £395, shop here.
4. ‘River Thames, Moonlight Walk’ by John Duffin
London lovers lingers by the river in John Duffin’s Film Noir-like vision. Etching, edition of 90, £295, shop here.
5. ‘Love Cloud’ by Alex Arnaoudov
True love written in the skies. Photographic print, edition of 25, £175, shop here.
6. ‘Question’ by Frans Wesselman
Pop the question, with a print. Etching, edition of 50, £160, shop here.
7. ‘La Passion’ by Lydie Gallais
Love in the abstract – ‘la passion’ in all its deep, rich colour. Screenprint, edition of 4, £440, shop here.
8. ‘Promise Me No Promises’ by Gail Brodholt
The romance of the Tube, captured in lovely lino. Linocut, edition of 75, £360, shop here.
9. ‘Heart’ by Peter Blake
Big love, from the master. Screenprint, edition of 75, £3500, shop here.
10. ‘The Bigger Picture’ by Martin Langford
‘We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.’ Love outside Tesco in Martin Langford’s wry yet captivating take on love. Etching, edition of 100, £220, shop here.