Top 10 Prints for Father’s Day
From bears to the Beano, browse our round-up of the perfect prints for Dad
1. In My Father’s Footsteps by Martin Ridgwell
A timeless and gentle ode to fatherhood. Etching, edition of 50, £120, find it here.
2. ‘After the Storm’ by Martin Langford
True life, etched, from the master of the cartoon skit. Etching, edition of 100, £150, find it here.
3. ‘Around the Table’ by Ali Yanya
That age-old tradition of men, sitting around, chewing the fat. Etching, edition of 8, £270, find it here.
4. ‘Mr Softee’ by Barry Goodman
Of course, one for the Mr Softee in your life. Extra offspring points if he’s a retro ice cream fan too. Collagraph, edition of 60, £395, find it here.
5. ‘Stormtroopers’ by David Scheinmann
For Star Wars fanboys, old or young. We know you’re out there. Photographic pigment print, edition of 50, £185, find it here.
6. ‘Coming Home’ by Frans Wesselman
Hearth and home, man and dog. Woodcut, edition of 50, £300, find it here.
7. ‘Bear’ by Guy Allen
Grizzly kind or cuddly kind, it’s good both ways. Etching and gold leaf, edition of 75, £150, find it here.
8. ‘Golden Years, A-Z Record Labels, Vol. I’ by Martin Grover
An alphabet of heaven for the classic vinyl lover. Screenprint, edition of 60, £550, find it here.
9. ‘In My Sights’ by Paul Cleden
Two wheels good. Linocut, edition of 100, £150, find it here.
10. ’75 Years of the Beano’ by Peter Blake
For dads who never grew up. Screenprint, edition of 175, £2,500, find it here.