Wooden Tray (Float) Frame for Canvases (22mm Rebate) – Black / White
£32 – £85
Made by hand to order, our standard size wood tray frames are a great choice for framing canvases with floating effect.
Designed for easy fit up and ready to hang on your wall this is a great value choice whilst achieving a bespoke finish.
– Handcrafted wood frame
– Gallery Quality Frame
– Available with a smooth or grain finish
– Suitable for stretched canvas up to 2cm
– Designed for canvas to sit in frame with 5mm gap all round
– Select the canvas finished size (measuring the height and width of your canvas) – the fame will be made to correct size with 5mm spacing
– Easy to fit up, comes with pre-drilled holes and screws provided
– Fittings and wire provided for hanging
Black/White Smooth – 1cm face, 3.5cm outer depth, 2.2cm inside rebate (for canvas)
Black/White Grain – 1cm face, 3.3cm outer depth, 2.2cm inside rebate (for canvas)
– Place canvas into tray frame
– Use spacers provided to have perfect 5mm gap all round and keep in place
– Turn frame over to face down
– Use screws provided to fix into place in pre-drilled holes
– Screw D-rings into the frame for cord. There are pre marked holes for landscape or portrait orientation
– Thread cord through, using it doubled for extra strength
– Turn frame over and remove spacers
– Hang on the wall
Terms of sale:
Our frames are bespoke made to order. Therefore, all sales are final, and no returns accepted or refunds provided.
Please ensure you measure your picture correctly and order the correct size frame.
If you need further help before you place your order, please contact us and our expert team will be happy to help.