Wooden Box Frame with Gallery Acrylic Glazing – Black / White
£35 – £150
Made by hand to order, our standard size wood box frames are a great choice for framing artwork on paper or 3d objects. Versatile design to be used either to frame as a box frame to the paper edge or alternatively as a box frame with border.
Designed for easy fit up and hanging on your wall this is a great value choice whilst achieving a bespoke finish.
– Handcrafted wood frame
– Gallery quality frame
– Available in smooth or grain finish
– 12mm white spacer separating the glazing from the art creating a box effect
– Can be used as a box frame to paper edge or a box float frame where the artwork is laid onto a border (see pictures)
– Off white acid free mountboard included for artwork to be laid/backed for protection
– Easy to fit up with removable back
– Fittings and wire provided for hanging
– High quality acrylic 3mm glazing – comes with protective film
Black/White Smooth and Grain – 2cm face, 3cm depth
– Remove back by twisting fittings
– Remove mount backing
Option 1 – box frame to paper edge
– Place in picture
– Place mountboard behind
Option 2 – box frame laid on border
– Place picture on mountboard to your desired surround, attach with your own fixing (we suggest acid free tape for original artwork)
– Place in frame
– Then place back on
– Secure in place by twisting fittings into place
– Screw D-rings into the frame for cord. There are pre marked holes for landscape or portrait orientation
– Thread cord through, using it doubled for extra strength
– Peel off protective film from the acrylic*
– Hang on the wall
*Please note: only clean acrylic with feather duster or dry cloth. Do not use glass cleaner.
Terms of sale:
Our frames are bespoke made to order. Therefore, all sales are final, and no returns accepted or refunds provided.
Please ensure you measure your picture correctly and order the correct size frame.
If you need further help before you place your order, please contact us and our expert team will be happy to help.