#MyEaling I Children’s Art Competition
We’re looking for children and young people to draw or paint their favourite bit of Ealing – and win the chance to star in a new exhibition at For Arts Sake!
This summer we at For Arts Sake want to celebrate all that’s lovely about Ealing – and a new generation of budding artists too!
We are seeking children and young people aged 3-16 to create a drawing or painting of their favourite bit of our leafy borough. And the best 20 pictures will be hung in a special exhibition in our Bond Street gallery from July 18-August 25.
There will be two age group categories – 3-9 and 10-16 – with 10 pieces picked from each. Every picture exhibited will be framed by us and returned after the show to hang on your wall at home!
The overall winner of each category will also win a £50 For Arts Sake voucher, with the two runners-up scooping £20.
Here’s how to enter:
- You must be aged between 3-16 and have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Your design should be original, and on A3 paper or card
- Entries should be sent to: For Arts Sake, 45 Bond Street, Ealing, W5 5AS (feel free to drop it in in person too)
- Please include on the back your name and age, plus your parent or guardian’s name, address, contact number and email
- The deadline for submissions is Monday 8 July
- Email any questions to [email protected] (but we’re sorry, we can’t accept entries via email)
Please feel free to spread the word and share your pictures on social media using the hashtag #MyEaling and tagging us at @ForArtsSakeUK (You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). Help us to celebrate the bits we all love most about our ‘queen of the suburbs’ ?
(P.S. Good luck – we can’t wait to see your entries!)