Mother’s Day Gift Guide I Our Top 12
Flowers are so 2018. Browse our round-up of the perfect prints instead for the mama in your life
1. ‘The Yellow Cup’ by Angie Lewin
2. ‘Baby’ by Frans Wesselman
3. ‘Ken Eardley Jug’ by Jane Walker
4. ‘Warm Kitty’ by Emiko Aida
5. ‘Eliza’ by Maria Rivans
A fierce and fabulous tribute to all those mamas who slay, as they say, from queen of collage Maria Rivans. (P.S. look out for our blockbuster new show from Maria and fellow printmaker Bonnie and Clyde this May.) Giclée and screenprint with spot varnish and French glass, edition of 50, £490. Find it here.
6. ‘Mother and Child IV’ by Mary Cossey
7. ‘The First Party’ by Mary Cossey
8. ‘In the Arms of Our Family’ by Trevor Price
9. ‘Give Me Flowers’ by Vicky Oldfield
10. ‘Tantrum Confession’ by Dan Baldwin
Parenthood and tantrums go together like cheese and biscuits, apple pie and custard. Mark her fortitude in wry style with this print from Dan Baldwin. Screenprint, edition of 100, £1250. Find it here.
11. ‘Sweetpeas II’ by Peter Wareham
A vase of scarlet sweetpeas that never will wilt. Etching, edition of 70, £2
40. Find it here.
12. ‘Curl II’ by Jane Bristowe
*Don’t forget you can browse our selection of prints along with ceramics, jewellery, stationery, gifts and cards at For Arts Sake, 45 Bond Street, Ealing, W5 5AS, Mon-Fri, 10am-5.30pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 12-5pm