- If a print is out of stock online does this mean it is no longer available?
Not necessarily, if you are interested in a print that is not available you can contact us and we will see if we can order one for you.
- Is it possible to use glass instead of perspex on my framing?
Subject to the size of the frame it is possible but at the customers own risk.
- Do you have access to any other prints or just those that are on your website?
We have a wide range of prints at our ealing gallery, however if it is one that we do not stock but we have others by the same artist we can order it in as long as it is still in print.
- What are your delivery options?
We have fixed price delivery across the UK mainland or you can Click and Collect. Please contact us for international shipping enquiries.
- Do you offer finance for artworks?
Yes, we are members of the Own Art scheme, for more information please see: Own Art – Making Art Affordable